It was the great pleasure of The 1014 to be able to interview the Crusaders title-winning coach Scott Robertson.
Scott was kind enough to take time out of his busy schedule to discuss the game we love. And believe me, if you have not seen this interview and you enjoy rugby you will not want to miss it. There are no cliché answers, no skipping subjects; just in-depth, insightful honest answers to honest questions.
- How did Scott Robertson the player become Scott Robertson the coach?
- Why did you pick Sam Whitelock as the captain over the All Blacks captain Kieran Read?
- What is the pressure like coaching these players at this level?
- How did you stop Beauden Barrett and the Hurricanes? What were the tactical changes?
- What is the biggest difference in the game from the last World Cup?
- Is it still possible to be a “late bloomer” and make it in the professional game?
Author: Steven Prescott
I am a total sports fanatic; it is as simple as that. I love all sports, and when I’m not sitting at my computer living my dream with The 1014, I am planning adventures. The last time I did this I ended up convincing my wife to cycle 26,125km across three continents, and 22 countries with me as part of the Pedalling Prescotts.