Six Nations Round 4 Review from The 1014 Rugby
The big talking points form Round 4 of the Six Nations were:
- Ireland have won the Six Nations with a round to spare.
- The key plays for Ireland were largely by their old timers. Including 138 running metres for Rob Kearney.
- Stuart Hogg has shown that he is the key second receiver for Scotland.
- England showed that even with two weeks downtime they could not right the wrongs at the breakdown. Where to now?
- Mathieu Bastareaud is becoming ever more the talisman France need him to be.
- Wales made 11 changes and still managed to dominate Italy.
- Hadleigh Parkes came of age as a Test player.
- And it looks as though Italy are slowly but surely making progress on attack. Their defence however, is still awful.
All of this and more is discussed in detail like never before. There is new tech on show throughout and the stats provided by Opta are highlighting insights like never before.
Ireland v Scotland
France v England
Wales v Italy
From The Shed
Check out The 1014 Rugby Six Nations Tournament Preview here.
Author: The 1014 Rugby
The 1014 is servicing the needs of a passionate and respectful global rugby community by producing world-class content based on three important values – Passion, Integrity and Respect.
All content is through the pure eyes of two children starting out on their journey in life. The 10 and 14 represent the two characters on this journey and everything produced is through their outlook on life.