Six Nations Round 5 Review from The 1014 Rugby
The big talking points form Round 5 of the Six Nations were:
- Ireland winning only their third Grand Slam in history.
- How England can turn around where they are.
- The relative emergence of Italy, or at least the vast improvement from November.
- Scotland ground out an unlikely win in Rome after being on the back foot for a long time.
- France need to find a 10 with consistency and a more accurate lineout. If they do, they will be a real handful for any team.
- Wales finished second, a place they should be incredibly proud of, given the number of players they blooded.
All of this and more is discussed in detail like never before. There is new tech on show throughout and the stats provided by Opta are highlighting insights like never before.
Scotland v Italy
England v Ireland
Wales v France
From The Shed
Check out The 1014 Rugby Six Nations Tournament Preview here.
Author: The 1014 Rugby
The 1014 is servicing the needs of a passionate and respectful global rugby community by producing world-class content based on three important values – Passion, Integrity and Respect.
All content is through the pure eyes of two children starting out on their journey in life. The 10 and 14 represent the two characters on this journey and everything produced is through their outlook on life.