Six Nations Week 3 Review from The 1014 Rugby
The big talking points form Week 3 of the Six Nations were:
- Has France found an attack?
- Is there something hindering Guilhem Guirado?
- Where is Italy losing out?
- Is Boni out of his depth? Is Negri the new Parisse?
- How on earth did Ireland keep that much ball against Wales?
- Can Wales turn their efficiency of attack into more points?
- How did Scotland expose England in the Calcutta Cup?
All of this and more is discussed in detail like never before. There is new tech on show throughout and the stats provided by Opta are highlighting insights like never before. Like the fact, Finn Russell took the ball to the line half as much as he did in the previous matches. Does this correlate to his massive performance? And the distribution from Farrell at 12 for England is on a different level to all other 12s on the planet.
France v Italy
Ireland v Wales
Scotland v England
From The Shed
Check out The 1014 Rugby Six Nations Tournament Preview here.
Author: The 1014 Rugby
The 1014 is servicing the needs of a passionate and respectful global rugby community by producing world-class content based on three important values – Passion, Integrity and Respect.
All content is through the pure eyes of two children starting out on their journey in life. The 10 and 14 represent the two characters on this journey and everything produced is through their outlook on life.