The 1014 Rugby were fortunate enough to get a Paul Wallace Interview. And as you would expect it is full of great insights and fantastic stories.
With the Six Nations in full swing, The 1014 felt it was hugely important to get an insight from a player who has been there and done that.
A flavour of the questions:
- From a players perspective, what’s it like? What’s it actually like playing in the Six Nations?
- What is the step up from club rugby to Test rugby like?
- Could you feel the difference in the crowd when you pulled on the green of Ireland?
- What is it like playing with and against players you’ve only seen on TV?
- Do teams have specific traits? A DNA to them?
- What is like coming back after a successful Lions tour?
- And of course, what did Austin Healey get up to on the night of his debut Test?
It was a huge pleasure to interview Paul and we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed putting it together.
From The Shed
For more Six Nations content from The 1014 check out our playlist on YouTube. And if you haven’t seen our team analysis articles they can be found here for England, Ireland and Wales. The Scottish analysis is coming soon.
Author: Steven Prescott
I am a total sports fanatic; it is as simple as that. I love all sports, and when I’m not sitting at my computer living my dream with The 1014, I am planning adventures. The last time I did this I ended up convincing my wife to cycle 26,125km across three continents, and 22 countries with me as part of the Pedalling Prescotts.