Six Nations Week 2 Review from The 1014 Rugby
The big talking points form Week 2 of the Six Nations were:
- Will Furlong and Henshaw be fit for the next match?
- What did Joe Schmidt say about the new players and what does it mean?
- England suffocated Wales with a relentless defence.
- Mike Brown gave a Test level performance for the ages and Alun Wyn Jones showed why he is ever present for the Lions.
- The return of Greig Laidlaw had a huge impact on Scotland.
- Is there any man quicker or more elusive than Teddy Thomas?
Aside from the talking points, The 1014 run through the Pendulum defence in an effort to highlight why certain players who are not particularly rated by mainstream media are selected. Players like Mike Brown, Leigh Halfpenny and Rob Kearney.
All of this and more is discussed in detail like never before.
Ireland v Italy
England v Wales
Scotland v France
From The Shed
Check out The 1014 Rugby Six Nations Tournament Preview here.
Author: The 1014 Rugby
The 1014 is servicing the needs of a passionate and respectful global rugby community by producing world-class content based on three important values – Passion, Integrity and Respect.
All content is through the pure eyes of two children starting out on their journey in life. The 10 and 14 represent the two characters on this journey and everything produced is through their outlook on life.